Privacy Policy

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

New Year!! New Me!! & Ipsy Jan 2014 Review

Hope everyone are doing good and well into fulfilling their new year resolutions!!! I am having few goals to take care about this year but if you see the big picture, its all about changing me into NEW ME!! :)
I've always wondered about trying new beauty products and have been dodging it thinking it'll never suit my me(sensitive skin, extra expense.. blah.. blah..). But I took an experimental step to try them out ( get it... new ME :) !!!)
Yes, I joined a beauty products subscription called IPSY. This cost about $10 monthly but they deliver to your home free ( For USA).. January was my first bag and I couldnt say if I loved it or not.. It was OK for me.. but definitely a huge experimental step.. The idea about Ipsy is that we get a cute cosmetic bag every month with about 4 to 6 beauty products(sample or regular size). And of course there is a point system where you can rake you points to exchange for more fab beauty products!!! I guess Jan month theme was skin/hair care.
I got the below items:




The Benefit - POREfessional cream seems to have really brighten up my face and makes pores looks considerable smaller. I also liked the Mojito lip balm & Yaby liquid foundation. The other two weren't my fav.. so the bag gets 3 on 5.. Not bad at all for the 1st timer. Looks like the Feb - valentine bag is totally glam-ed up, with the makeup products.. So watch out for more updates on this glam side of me ( Ha Ha..) in the coming months..
If you are interested :
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/53m6

No comments:

Post a Comment

>