Privacy Policy

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Walmart 2014 Fall Season Box!!!

Now here is one beauty box which is really worth more than its price. I'm definitely talking about the Walmart beauty box. Right now they are doing it as one per season i.e. 4 boxes per year and they cost just $5 each..
It is a pretty amazing deal considering all odds. Looks like there is an age cut off at 35. So the below 35 category got more beauty products and above got skin related products like Revital/Olay.
Below is my box:

1. Neutrogena Nourishing Long Wear Makeup (Sample Packets, Retail: $13)
There is a sample card that contained 8 individual use swatches of different shades of foundation. There is also a $2 coupon for a full size bottle.
2. Nicki Minaj Pink Friday Fragrance (Sample Vial, Retail: $20)
This is the first time I’ve smelled this fragrance, and I love the fruitiness! It is kind of a mix between vanilla & orange.  But the fragrance vial is too small without any spray head, so its is a bit difficult to use this.
3. CoverGirl Glossy Days Glosstinis in #Get Glowing (Full Size, Retail: $2.99)

This polish is a translucent yellow that can be built up to full opacity. But i didnt like this shade. It may be better with some nail art.
4. L’Oreal Colour Riche Glossy Balm in Pink Me Up(Full Size, Retail: $7.99)
This tinted lip balm offers a glossy pop of color in a convenient crayon. It glides smoothly and the color I got was a rich deep pink. I usually use nude shades but this one didnt look bad on me.
5. L’Oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher (Sample Packet, Full size Retail: $25.99)
I’m assuming this can be used as a primer, as it reduces the look of pores & reduces oil on our face.
6. Dove Pure Care Dry Oil for Hair (Sample Size, Retail: $12.99)
This has  a great smell &  is suitable for daily use with most hair types.
7. Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner for Fine, Flat Hair (Sample Size, Retail: $5.79/bottle)
This is really an awesome shampoo which gives hair a good bounce. 
8. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel Deodorant (Full Size, Retail: $9.99)
This is actually one of my favorite deodorants, although I use Dove deo mostly. The clear gel doesn’t leave any residue on clothes, and keeps me feeling fresh for several hours.

The Walmart Beauty Box is technically a free subscription box— and the $5 is for shipping. It’s definitely worth it, since we got three full sized items, two of which retail for more than the cost of the box. I’m extremely happy with the products I got and looking forward for the winter box which will be sent in December. If you are interested, please use this link to join the beauty box from Walmart.

PS. I havent reviewed Ipsy for the August & September bags. I'm not really interested in these two bags as most of my products are a repeat or a very tiny sample size or the ones that doesn't suit my profile. I'll post pics later of my bags as I've not gotten around to try them and most of them are up for swapping. 

P.P.S I've joined yet another beauty subscription service called Lip Monthly, which solely focus on lip products. This is also a $10 monthly subscription with 3 full size lip products and 1 extra sample product. Will post pics/reviews in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>