Privacy Policy

Monday, February 16, 2015

Cassani Fogless Shower Mirror Review..


This is my first product from Tomoson and it arrived very promptly with 2 day shipping from Amazon (on a sunday.. who would expect them to deliver on a sunday with so much of cold storms blowing out there!!!)

I am pretty surprised about how much I like this product! Not that I use it for shaving my face :P . This is a note from my husband, after using this mirror -  "Atlast, thanks dear for such an useful Valentine day gift.. I'm tired of coffee mugs & chocolates :P".. Well he thought I got him this for V day.... & I didn't correct him :P 

He loves the mirror as he doesn't have itching or red bumps or cuts, since his skin softens up after the shower & shaving doesn't hurt; it is really amazing.




Also no more messy sinks, as this comes with a  holder for the razor. Just hook the mirror & the razor holder in the shower room & its all done. As it comes with Anti-Fog Nanotechnology, it repels the fog & needs only water & a cloth to clean it up. (Do not use any cleaning products on the mirror) Added to that, its not bulky and not made up of glass ( where it can hit on something & crack/break accidentally).

I also use it for my regular face scrubs & cleanse.. Its easier to do in the shower..

If you would really like to get this product and try it out, its available on Amazon.

Note: 
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends.

3 comments:

  1. Great review! I need to get one for my hubby, so he stops making a mess of my sink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes!!! its easier for us to do pore cleansing too :)

      Delete
  2. This is great! I could really use something like this!

    ReplyDelete

>