Privacy Policy

Friday, February 27, 2015

Valentia - Even Glow Serum Review


         I have been reviewing many brands of Vitamin C serum in the past few weeks. Vitamin C reduces inflammation and improves cell renewal. I had been given the opportunity to review a serum by Valentia Skin care, the Even Glow serum with a potent 20% concentration of Vitamin C. It arrived in a beautiful white box. Most of the Vitamin C serums I have reviewed arrive in bubble wrap in a plain shipping box but this one arrived in a professional white box with gold trim along with the shipping box and well padded.

            Valentia is an upcoming brand and they use all natural ingredients. Its said on its site that - Valentia is the Roman Goddess of healing, who used nature's gifts to help others maintain youthful look & heal injuries.



    It looked different from other serums that I've tried in color and it smelled of citrus (like squeezed orange). It has various ingredients that help in skin tone correction like the Rosehip Seed Oil & Organic Sea Buckthorn oil. These help to diminish the appearance of scars, stretch & acne marks. They also help to reduce fine lines & hydrate the skin.

   The serum also has Hyaluronic Acid (Botanical), which is an excellent moisturiser & the best part is that it also has Green Tea Extract which contains potent antioxidants called catechins which are beneficial to the skin.


  It does make my skin smooth and soft and I do believe that using Vitamin C serum daily (along with the added ingredients in this bottle) can be highly beneficial for anti-aging. But I cant claim that products like this do not cause people to look younger overnight, or even with a few uses. However, I would agree and believe that with extended use of this Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C serum, along with clean eating habits & healthy living will help the skin look more youthful.

It costs around $35 (usually $70, but now has 50% off) and can be bought from Amazon



Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>