Privacy Policy

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Kiss Me Organics - Organic Matcha Green Tea - Review

        I was really excited that I got the chance to try out Kiss me Organics Green Tea Matcha Powder. There are so many health benefits to Matcha and the best part about Kiss Me Organics product is that it’s Certified USDA Organic, non GMO, & Vegan!

I’m not a matcha or green tea expert. But I researched upon this a bit. Matcha powder is essentially finely milled or finely ground green tea.  It’s traditionally used in Japanese tea ceremonies; the type they use is of a drinking grade.  Kiss Me Organic’s matcha powder is culinary (or food) grade, which means it’s perfect for use in lattes, shakes, ice cream, baked goods, and a variety of savoury dishes as well.  Kiss Me Organics has  also sent an ebook with some different free recipes. Also there are several recipes & ideas in Pinterest.

There are many benefits to the Match Powder:

  • Increased (all day) energy
  • Increased focus and concentration
  • Boosts Metabolism
  • Improves skin health
  • Aids in Insomnia
  • Aids Anxiety & Depression / Mood Boosting

This is a pretty strong powder and we need only half teaspoon for a normal ice green tea or a glass of any smoothie.  I personally love the taste of this matcha powder in avocado milkshake (half Avocado + ice + milk + sugar + half teaspoon matcha powder -> blend well)

This green tea can also be used to create DIY home face masks, sugar scrubs, etc. Green tea has Catechins, antioxidants that fight and may even prevent cell damage.
I used the vitamin C serum and 1 tsp of this Kiss Me Matcha green tea powder to make a fine face mask. It certainly made my skin look fresh. For dry skin, maybe you could add coconut oil instead of Vitamin C Serum. Some other DIY beauty ideas can be found in Pinterest.

You can purchase this organic Matcha Green Tea powder in Amazon

Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>