Privacy Policy

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pura D'or Argan Oil Products - Review



     Last month I was offered to review a set of Argan Oil based products from Pura D'or. 

Above are the products (from Left to Right)
* Pure Organic Argan Oil
* Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo
* Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner in Lavender Vanilla

I was first skeptical to change my shampoo and conditioner coz I was already suffering from heavy hairloss(blame my hormones!!!) But to be frank, I really wanted to change to a less chemical one or an organic shampoo (especially one with no sulfate), and never had the guts to do so.

    Both the shampoo & the conditioner has Argan oil and the 3rd product was the Argan oil itself. Argan oil is a plant oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.) that is endemic to Morocco. So it is also know as Moroccon Oil. This is a light oil, which contains antioxidants as well as Vitamin E and can be used on face, eyes, stretch marks, hair, nail cuticles & so on.. It is a must have for all natural beauty. And the best part is it can also be used in various cuisines. So versatile!!!





   I wanted to try this out and use it for more than a couple of weeks to understand what it does to my hair. Hence I didn't post about it quick enough. From the very first wash, I could see what it was doing to my hair. My hair is now more manageable, more soft than before and if I'm not wrong, its more strengthened.. that means no more easy breakage & thus no heavy hair loss. It also fluffed up my hair, giving it more volume and did not weigh it down.

And about the smell.. it is really amaazzzziiinnnnggggg... I really love the lavender-vanilla combo on my hair. It just gives a warm & clean sense of hair. Added with the light fluffy effect, anyone will just feel the spa effect. In this pic, my hair is just washed & dried. but not styled. You can see my natural curls. But it still has good volume and thickness. My hair is mostly frizzy by nature and if I let it dry naturally, then I'll have too much curls to manage.
     The Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo is one of a kind. It contains 12 DHT Blockers (DHT, or dihydrotestosterone, is an androgen hormone formed when testosterone interacts with the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. DHT is the main culprit when it comes to hairloss.), creates thicker hair and prevents from further hair loss.

The Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Conditioner adds texture, shine and volume to hair. The best part is both the shampoo and conditioner are free from SLS, Parabens and Gluten! How amazing is that??!!!.. My search for non-sulfate shampoo is now satisfied.

    I used the Pure and Organic Argan oil on my hair like a pre-shower massage oil before shampooing. I also use the oil on my skin, esp., areas like elbows and knees and it really works great on rough patches.

Pura d'or products are safe for daily use for all hair types, both men and women.

If you would like to try it for your own or if you need more information, check it out on the Pura D'or site..

Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends

1 comment:

>