Privacy Policy

Saturday, April 11, 2015

InstaNatural - Lemon & Peppermint Essential Oils Review



              I recently got an opportunity to try out a couple of essential oils from InstaNatural, i.e, the lemon & the peppermint oils. I have never tried essential oils before and I was surprised to know how many uses they have. 

They initially were supposed to send 3 oils, Lavender, Lemon & Peppermint. But the Lavender was out of stock. I would be glad to test it out or just buy it of my own..Its kinda one of my favorite fragrances.

Everyone said I would need an oil diffuser to use the essential oil effectively though it had different uses. But as you know me, I wanted to do a lot of more of research before I use any product..

When searched online, the lemon oil had many uses:

* It can be used for sanitizing (couple of drops mixed with water)

* Like a furniture polish or freshener to eliminate odors

* Can be used to remove oil & greasy spots or crayons from most surfaces.

   So I began to wipe my wooden furniture with a soft cloth & few drops of the lemon oil. Soon my living & bedrooms smelled so fresh & clean.. I also dipped cotton balls and kept in bathroom corners, which make the rooms smell so amazing.

I also read about some interesting uses of Peppermint oil:

* Can be used to clear clogged sinuses, and helps to relieve colds, coughs, sinusitis, asthma, and bronchitis.

* Helps to curb hunger and mid-day snack cravings

* It also has the ability to relax smooth muscles in the body.

I mixed few drops of peppermint oil in  my bath with Epsom salt and soaked to help me reduce my muscle aches. I also used it in my humidifier and helped in clearing out the congestion. I certainly felt that it controls my urge to binge snack during mid morning.

Really loved these two oils and would like to explore more about these.

        The best part of these products is that they have all natural ingredients :- Peppermint is made from 100% peppermint leaves and the Citrus Lemon is made from 100% Pure Cold-Pressed Lemons. They have a strong scent, such that even the packaging boxes they came in smelled really good clean & fresh with Lemon & mint scents..
And they cost less than $20 for a 4 oz bottle, which is absolutely the best bargain ever.
None of the InstaNatural products are tested on animals and are free of any harmful alcohols, sulfates or parabens.
How cool is that??!!! I'm really tempted to explore other essential oils and might buy one diffuser to use them as room freshener.

If you would like to get this or to know more information, check the InstaNatural website or Amazon.

Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reviews. I have peppermint pil and love it in the bath. I have never tried lemon essential oil. 😀

    ReplyDelete

>