Privacy Policy

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Adovia Exfoliating Body Scrub with Dead Sea Salt & Natural Oils - Review

         I'm a tad bit late to write the review for "Adovia's Exfoliating Body Scrub with Dead Sea Salt and Natural Oils"
I did however use it for few times and the bottle got misplaced when I changed my house last month. And I needed few pictures of it for this post. Hence the delay.

Well.. what they say.. Its better to be late than never. So here we go .. 

          I received this product last month and was pretty surprised coz I've never used a salt scrub before. I'm used only to exfoliating scrubs that we use on face and not the whole body. It was really a great spa experience.

         This Sea Salt body scrub is made with Real Dead Sea Salt - 100% Pure and Genuine for an infusion of 21 Minerals Essential to Proper Skin Function. Its a great Exfoliate and Moisturizer. Fine Grain Dead Sea Salts Exfoliate the Top Layer of Dead Skin Cells to make the skin look younger & Radiant. The Deeply Moisturizing Oils Infuse Skin With Luxurious Hydration that Lasts All Day. 

         After trying this out, my skin was very soft and stayed soft overnight and morning as well (I tried in the night bath). Also the smell is very amazing, a fresh clean Ocean breeze smell. This works well in the Shower or Bath and also serves as a Great Hand Exfoliate to use in the Sink or for Foot Scrub.


         I used a tablespoon or two and begin to massage it onto skin while in the bath. After soaking about 10-20 minutes, I rinsed with cool water. The instruction says to pat dry with a towel & moisturize if needed. However I did not need the moisturizer as the oiliness in my skin was still there, even after I washed it thoroughly. Though it did not feel sticky, it was sure uncomfortable a bit. Maybe I should use a bit less. 

    A couple of pointers while using this sea salt scrub: One is to avoid cuts or open wounds as the salt stings. And take good care about climbing in/out of the bath tub as the tub floor was also slippery.

Another problem I felt with the product was that during the packaging & transport to my new place, this scrub bottle leaked a bit , despite of having screwed tightly. So I guess that it must be kept upright on all times.

Have you tried a salt scrub before.. So what do you think about this  "Adovia's Exfoliating Body Scrub with Dead Sea Salt and Natural Oils". Its currently on a discount in Amazon. So click on Amazon to buy this product for $12.95.

Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>