Privacy Policy

Monday, September 21, 2015

Pampers cruisers #SagToSwag influenster voxbox review


         I recently got the chance to try the new Pampers Cruisers diapers through Influenster, and I’m so excited to share with you all what I think. 

 This Influenster Pampers voxbox contained 3 of the new, improved pampers cruisers diapers, as well as a coupon for $1.50 off of a box of new ones. My little one is three, and but not really potty trained. So I have to depend on diapers just a little longer. Normally, we use pampers baby dry, because they are so soft & absorb really well. I was pleased & surprised to find that the new cruisers were soft as well. Usually her diaper is pretty heavy filled to its limit & sags.  What makes the new pampers different is that there are channels in the diaper, which evenly distribute the urine soaked gel throughout, rather than allowing it all to gather in the backside area. There was noticeable improvement in sag.

       My kid is very very active & this seemed to be a better fit. And more importantly they dont sag or leak. What a perfect product for the on the go baby like my princess.  

Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>