Privacy Policy

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Ipsy - July 2014 - "Sensationally Sunkissed" bag review

I'm not really going to ramble over how late I'm posting this review. In-spite of all the self chiding, I don't seem to have a firm grip on my timelines when it comes to blogging. Nevertheless, I'm still going to make an attempt to get in early from my next post.

The theme this month was “Sensationally Sunkissed,” and the makeup bag was a super cute neon pink style with scalloped edges, kinda looping like a large pink ravioli :)

I got the below in my july Ipsy Bag:


bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream EyeShadow SPF 15 (Barely Nude) – .03 oz Value $5.40 - This is a very small sample but certainly small goes a long way. You need only a tiny bit to apply and as its a liquid based, it sets up very fastly.
Pure-lisse SPF 30 Sunscreen – .5 oz Value $16 - I already got this in a different product bag that I purchased from Total Beauty shop. But its really worth it and makes the skin soft.
 Clear Clinic Laboratories - Vanished Spot Treatment(2 ml ~ 9$ - Full size - 7.5 ml- $35 ) -I’m always in search of new acne products, but have to be careful since I have sensitive skin. I tried this out and it seems to work on my skin and I can also wear it under makeup.

Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass - FULL SIZE! Value $23 - I kinda like the creamy types and this is the first time I got to use a stain type. I normall dont use cheek stain, so this will probably be gifted out to someone. Too bad I liked the color.
Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08 - 8 oz - $11.99 - I would not imagine using a tanning oil with my Indian skin. So this is probably going to end up in the gift pile.

The products were not much usable for me this time, hoping for a better bag in August.







Note: If you are interested to be excited in receiving 4-5 beauty products every month:Join me on Ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/53m6

This post also contains external links to the products page

No comments:

Post a Comment

>