Privacy Policy

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ipsy - January 2015 Bag Review

Its been a while since I've written reviews about the Ipsy Bag. I haven't felt really good lately about Ipsy and hence was not really interested in writing reviews. I was giving away a lot of items too, hence didnt have a chance to try the products. But this bag was really good. Below are the products in the January Ipsy bag:

The bag is blue on one side & white on another.. Has a really good matte design finish & is quite sturdy too.

* Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in Ethereal – Full size - Approx $5
I had already tried Pacifica duo before, but not really satisfied with the pigmentation.. I’m not sure if they changed the formula, but this one is much better in terms of pigmentation. But its still a lighter shade for my liking.

This has a nice rounded bristles and a real value considering the cost. But I have already received 2 brushes from Ipsy & other beauty subscriptions and so this is an extra which i might/might not use.

* BellaPierre Shimmer Powder (Whesek) - Full size - $14.99
BellaPierre is really a good brand and this is a nice grey shimmer powder ( desc on site is 'shiny dark silver'). Though I'm not a big fan of eyeshadow/shimmer singles, I really like the smoky effect this gives.

* La Fresh Eco-Beauty Be Good. Good Day. Day Moisturizer - Deluxe sample - Approx $12 This seems like a really big package for such a little amount of product.  It has a smooth 
finish & hydrates the skin.

* Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer - Deluxe Sample - Approx $11
This is a nourishing and conditioning lip treatment and it has nice pink tinted sheer on lips. 

Note: If you are interested to be excited in receiving 4-5 beauty products every month, Join me on Ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You also get Ipsy points when you refer friends & also when you review products. You can redeem the cumulative points  for other beauty products.Check it out here: Ipsy.

2 comments:

>