Privacy Policy

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Influenster: Blossom VoxBox Review


               I know its been few weeks since I posted any review. Its been very hectic with my kid being sick & spring cleaning & health issues. That being said, I actually received this Blossom VoxBox from Influenster couple of weeks back. I didnt have a chance to use them and take pics. Hence its kinda delayed.

Influenster is a community where we can discuss give our comments on all kinds of products, our experiences with them & opinions. Influenster also selects &sends one  or more full size complimentary product for us to use &then review it on social media.

Below is the first multi-product Vox Box that I have received from Influenster. Needless to say, I was super thrilled. This is called the Blossom Vox Box.



PRODUCTS FEATURED:

* Beanitos - This is one of my favorite items in this VoxBox. These chips are made from black beans and no corn or wheat, so perfect for a mid day snack or those days when I go gluten free. They have good fiber and protein & I loved the classic sea salt flavor. But I'm not a fan of BBQ flavor and so gave it the Chipotle BBQ to a friend.

* Bear Naked Granola - I have heard about this already & it feels similar to the Fruit & Nut Granola bar(which I have for snack everyday). I loved both the sweet and salty Sea Salt Caramel Apple granola & the Coconut Almond curry. Perfect size for snacking or on top of Yogurt for breakfast.

* Hair Food Root Cleansing Shampoo - I LOVE this shampoo! I already have tried this brand but not this particular one. It has a great fruity scent & cleanses my hair well..

* NYC New York City Color CityProof 24-Hr Shadow -I love eyeshadows and I mostly use metallic or fruity shades. This eyeshadow comes like a thick crayon and really lasts whole day.

* Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs - This is like a BB cream & looks like foundation on legs. I dont usually wear short dresses and I did try wearing a mid length capri to tried this out. frankly I didnt feel any difference on my skin color. I also had to wipe this out with makeup remover. This is tedious for me (I'm a 5 min dress-hair-makeup girl). But this certainly gives a smooth finish & is definitely good for women who wear short dresses.

* Nasoya Pasta Zero Noodles - I have tried this before. In fact was on a low carb diet for few weeks and this certainly helps to fill up, in spite of having only 15 calories & 4 grams carb. I tried it as a stir-fry veggie noodle.. But you got to eat it hot, else it tends to be a bit chewy.


* Australian Gold Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30 - I just had an opportunity to wear this. Coz the weather here is so unpredictably & chill that I usually wear full sleeves. It is non-greasy & feels light. It has SPF 30 and full of antioxidants and Vitamin C. Definitely  a good size to keep in handbag, for those frequent touch ups when you go outdoors.

   So, what do you think of my Influenster Blossom Vox Box. Which is your favorite product out of these? Have you tried any of them before? Share your comments!!!

Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

>