Privacy Policy

Monday, December 28, 2015

Professional Nail Art Brushes - Review

                 As you all know, I'm a nail polish enthusiast. I have tens & dozens of nail colors and sometimes even accidentally buy the same color from different brands.


                But I have never used a proper professional set of nail art brushes before. I have used just the nail colors and maybe a toothpick or cotton swab to create my designs so far. I was really happy to try out the Professional Nail Art Brushes set from AstorePlus.
This is a wonderful quality set of brushes & very apt for beginners. The nail set includes 8 pieces ie. 7 brushes & 1 dotting tool. 




               The brush bristles range from super small to medium versus the finger nail. I ended up using these brushes to create the nail look you see in the pictures for my holiday parties.

              I would say, though, that one of the best tricks is to put a little polish on a palate (I used a plastic plate!) and dip the brush directly from there instead of the bottle. It makes getting the right amount of polish on the brush much easier and can avoid messy brushes & helps cleaning too!!  

             Super happy with my purchase and can't wait to do more designs! Highly recommend this set of brushes. Makes a great gift to anyone who loves to do their nails & is super affordable too!!! 



You can buy the #nailartbrush here at Amazon.

Note: I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>