Privacy Policy

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Erno Lazlo Vitamin C Peel Review

       Its been a while since I have reviewed any products. I had a couple of contests and events that my family was participating and that consumed all my free time. 


As you all might have known, Influenster is a product discovery and reviews platform for consumers. Influenster uses social media analytics to measure its users’ influence on social media. They send out products for testing in return for social media coverage & reviews. The latest VoxBox I got for review is the Erno Laszlo Luminous Dual Phase Vitamin C Peel (2 piece) box. Its a new product and retails about $100.







Erno Lazlo Luminous Dual Phase Vitamin C Peel works to give your complexion a brightened and illuminated appearance. It has extra fine crystals that gently define your surface to diminish dull skin and promote cellular regeneration. The Lactic acid in the serum dissolves dead cells and fades discoloration. Skin is left feeling hydrated and with a healthy glow. But this is not really recommended for those with sensitive skin. 



This product works really well on my skin. I even asked a couple of my friends to try it out. Erno Lazlo Luminous Dual Phase Vitamin C Peel includes two steps. The mask (Step 1)has a delicious Orange carrot smell and is pale orange in color. But we couldn't stand the activator (Step 2)smell. It really smells like chemicals mixed with rotten bones. But if you keep aside the smell, this product instantly brightens up the skin. The peel also has baking soda. Not sure how often we can use this product due to this ingredient. But this really provides result. My face was very smooth and bright with a natural shine to it after using this. Another key factor is the price. I feel its slightly over priced but since we get to use only once a week or so, this product will definitely come for a long run. 

You can get this at their website, Amazon or Sephora.

Note: I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>