Privacy Policy

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Yorkshire Mayfair - Luxury Microfiber Sheet Set Review


I'm been wanting to change my bed spreads for some time. Nothing wrong with them but I felt like its time for a change..

So when I was offered a chance to try out the Luxury Microfiber Sheets from Yorkshire Mayfair, I was really happy.

They are Queen sized and come in assorted colors. I got mine in a pale baby blue color. They are made of the highest quality heavy-weight, high-gram luxury microfiber and is a 4 piece sheet set that includes a flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases. The sheet also has deep pockets, so it was easy for me to change the sheets all by myself. It is not slippery and fits well to my bed.






It had some wrinkles from packaging, but didn't have any extra ones when we got up in the morning. It was easier to smooth out too. I would have preferred a darker color(like chocolate or red) than the pale baby blue, as I feel it may get dirty more often in my house.

Another great point about these sheets is that they do not add heat to the bed, unlike some other sheets and they are also completely machine washable. They come with Lifetime Guarantee too. All for a great price.. (Currently $29.95) Wowziee!!!!! 

If you would like to try the Luxury Microfiber Sheets, check them out at Amazon.

Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

>