Privacy Policy

Monday, June 22, 2015

InstaNatural Advance Repair Scar Gel Review


      Few weeks back, I was offered a chance to review the Advance Repair Scar Gel from InstaNatural. I've tried other scar removing products before and most of them never made any difference. But I still wanted to try this out. I'm a very curious person by nature & also cook a lot. Needless to say, I do have a fair amount of scars on me. Also my skin is a tad sensitive when it comes to wounds (be it a burn or an acne), it scars immediately. Not to mention my pregnancy scars. So I decided to test out the InstaNatural Advance Repair Scar Gel.

The InstaNatural Scar Gel comes in a small plastic bottle with a pump. Unlike other scar removing creams, this one has a bit runny texture and is dark brown in color. It is all natural and has a earthy herbal smell to it.






From their website:

InstaNatural’s Advanced Repair Scar Gel is designed to soften the texture and color of scars, helping to reduce their overall appearance. Our formula contains a powerful natural-occurring protein called Epidermal Growth Factor, which helps speed the healing process.

  • Gotu Kola helps restore healthy skin
  • Green Tea, Fucoxanthin, Astaxanthin and Sea Kelp strengthen damaged skin with antioxidants
  • Moisturizes as scars are reduced
  • Results in a healthy and uniform appearance

 I tried out this on a small burn on my forearm, which is probably a decade old. I applied a very thin layer on the scar once a day. It is not sticky and dries quickly. But one disadvantage that I've found is that the gel slightly discolors my skin if I don't rub it in quick enough. Needed to use soap & water and a couple of minutes of good rub to get it off.
I haven't seen a huge improvement on my old scar but it is somewhat lighter and the raised tissue feels a little flatter. I think this product works best on  newer scars. 
I believe, we need commitment & patience to use the gel everyday (this is not an overnight job). I will continue to use this as I see good potential to diminish the scars.


For more information about this product, please check the InstaNatural Website.


You can also purchase this product from Amazon.


Note

I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends

1 comment:

>