Privacy Policy

Friday, March 27, 2015

Amara Organics - Vitamin C Serum Review



As I posted earlier, I've been experimenting with Vitamin C serums. This one is produced by a company called Amara Organics and, as you could probably guess, it’s made with organic ingredients. I love this company because they make all of their products with 100% natural, plant-based ingredients right here in the USA. They also don’t test on animals, which is something else I respect in beauty product companies..

 Here is a list of ingredients that are NOT found in their products: (sic)

  • No Petrochemicals
  • No Parabens
  • No Artificial colors
  • No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
  • No DMDM Hydantoin/Diazonial Urea
  • No EDTA
  • No TEA, DEA, or MEA
  • No Phthalates
  • No Methylisothiazolineone
This product has been proven to have powerful anti-anging benefits and not just that it also helps to shrink pores, clear up acne, prevent breakouts and helps to dimish acne scars as well. This product has 20% potent Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid to maximize the effectiveness of the product.

A little amount goes a long way and I mainly use it on my neck to remove the dark band at the sides due to constant wearing of my gold chain. I believe it is also reducing the lines in my neck too. I'm just using this for a week and hope to see more effectiveness in a month's time.  You could either use it after your cleanser or just before you moisturize. Or just on its own. I do keep it simple if I don't really go out anywhere. This bottle will likely last upto 5-6 weeks, with twice a day usage.



And the best part is, Amara Organics company believes in 100% customer satisfaction and they back their products up with a 365-day hassle-free money back guarantee, no matter where you buy the product.  

Surely this product is worth a try and there is a great discount going on in the Amazon site. More details can be found in their website: Amara Organics

Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>