Privacy Policy

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Starlooks Starbox July 2015 Review

       Starlooks is a monthly makeup subscription box from StarLooks. All of the makeup included is from the StarLooks line, so if you’re a fan of the brand it’s a great way to build up your StarLooks collection at a deep discount. Custom Starbox provides 3 Starlooks products, Perfect Size® Cosmetics, and choice of 3 Fashion/Lifestyle Brand Gift Cards, which can be redeemed towards more awesome stuff!!!

   I was really excited to get the Starlooks custom box. I was already a huge fan of Starlooks from the products I received from Ipsy. The best part of this box is that I get to choose what products I want to receive and also what gift cards I need. This is pretty awesome for  just $12 a month.  
                              


The box came beautifully wrapped in a white box & silver string bow. It also had a small description of the contents.  

The products were in a little drawstring bag.


 I had chosen the below:
“Mad Crush” Lip Gloss $9.00  This pretty dusty rose gloss has a great color & finish.
“Noir” Longwear Eye Pencil $10.25 This kohl eyeliner has a really deep black color and glides on so easily.  This is by far my favorite coz it stays so long and doesnt really smudge much.
"Pooh Bear" Tender gloss Lipstick $16 This is a combination of lipstick & a lip gloss. A highly moisturizing and creamy lip product.



Here comes another best part of this box. The Gift Cards!!!! I got two $25 ElevenParis, $20 Starlooks and a $15 Onyx gift cards. There is so much to choose from in these sites that I'm so ecstatic.


     So altogether this Starlooks Custom Box is worth $35.25 in products and $85 in gift cards. This is way more than expected and is a real catch.. If you would like to get your own, use this link Starlooks and let me know what you choose..


Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

>