Privacy Policy

Monday, January 11, 2016

Valentia - Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask Review


       I'm already a huge fan of Valentia products. When this time, I was given an opportunity to try the Valentia Ultra Hydration Mask, I was super happy.. As like always, the packaging of this product is fancy and certainly looks like a gift :) If you haven't read about my previous review about Valentia Even Glow Serum, check it out here





 The main ingredients are Japanese green tea, aloe, rose hip seed oil, silk protein amino acid and  hyaluronic acid! These ingredients fight aging and make your skin, soft, supple and healthy.  The mask itself is a thick creamy texture and yellow orange in color. It did have some pleasant smell to it and once I applied it to my face it felt so cool!!  I left it on for about 20 minutes. I also had a bit of tingling feeling, probably due to my pores. After washing, my pores surely looked minimized and it totally got rid of that dry dull winter looking skin look, leaving my face with a radiant dewy glow!  I noticed that my skin still felt great the next day too. I am thoroughly pleased with this mask and will absolutely continue to use it as part of my skin care routine.

Another plus about Valentia's products is that they are cruelty free, made in the USA, Vegan friendly, and made of 98% natural organic ingredients! You can purchase it HERE if your interested in trying it for yourself! It’s currently on sale for only $23.99 (marked down from $54.99) while supplies last. #ValentiaUltraPlumpingHydrationMask

Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

>