Privacy Policy

Monday, March 21, 2016

Valentia - Royal Rose Hydrating Serum Review



As you all know, I'm already a huge fan of Valentia products and was really excited to try the Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum!  Find my earlier reviews on Valentia products - Even Glow Serum and Ultra Plumping Hydration Mask



This Royal Rose Hydrating Serum is more of a creamy texture than other serums I have tried. It helps to boost moisture and works even great on sensitive skin. It also helps to provide antioxidant protection, improves skin radiance, and help to smooth skin tone and texture. This has an amazing rose smell which is so soothing. As like with other Valentia products, this one also has a complete natural ingredients list.

For best results, we need to apply 1-2 pumps of this hydrating serum to face and neck after washing/cleansing face at night.





This hydrating serum contains:

- Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.

- Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..

- Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin's moisture.

- Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.

- Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.

- Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.


You seriously have to try it out for yourself! I did see instant results of brightening of my face and it was definitely hydrated & soft to touch!!!

You can get the serum in Amazon and for more information check out the Valentia website.

Note: I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends.

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking to buy a product just like this! I LOVE the scent of rosewater, and have never used a face serum before. This looks like it might fit the bill just perfectly. Thank you so much for featuring and reviewing it!
    --Ann

    ReplyDelete

>