Privacy Policy

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Zander's Unlimited - 100% French Lavender Essential Oil Review



           As you all know, I do love experimenting with essential oils. Recently I got a chance to review Zander's Unlimited - 100% French Lavender Essential oil. I really love anything lavender. Its one of my favorite scents. 

This lavender oil comes  in a small vial and smells so great that I've kept it in my everyday purse.


Zander's Unlimited - 100% French Lavender Essential oil is special b'coz of the below reasons:
  • High Quality Therapeutic Lavandula Angustifolia (True Lavender)
  • Sourced directly from French growers
  • 100% Pure and undiluted
  • Steam distilled
  • Therapeutic grade
 
 
So a definite buy in terms of quality. Also it has a variety of uses including the below:

  • stress relief
  • headaches
  • nausea
  • menstrual cramps
  • soothing kids
  • helps to sleep
  • relax in a hot bath
  • ease muscle tension
  • freshen clothes
  • in diffuser as room freshener
  • in making beauty products/bath products

    I have been using this oil in my weekly bath, along with bath salts & baking soda. It relieves all the muscle aches, back pain & helps to have a good sleep.
I've also been using to just dab a drop or two on my shirt/blouse collars to help it feel fresh throughout the day. Other reviews have also mentioned that it helps in acne, but I've not tried it yet. I also keep cotton balls with few drops of this lavender oil to freshen up my bathroom.

     Overall this is a great product for a great price. Zander's Unlimited definitely delivers its promise. No fillers, all natural, undiluted & 100% pure. Plus free shipping. No one can beat that.

You can buy this Zanders' Unlimited - 100% French Lavender Essential Oil in Amazon.

Note
I received one or more of the products in my reviews for free/in discount. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my followers/reader/friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

>